The year in Review –
- I would like to get closer to the Lord thy God.
- Fill me son with all of my love and care.
- Connect with others which I have lost.
- Offer solace and a listening ear to other unselfishly (just one ear to strangers).
- Read the Bible as I would a novel but with deeper concentration.
- Make more gourmet meals; just to taste the flavors of my hand and heart.
- Walk more on the weekend and not just on my lunch break.
- Maintain a good weight.
- Control my inner spirituality by synchronizing with nature – slowing down a bit.
- Take a road trip – haven’t in years.
- Release some of my introvert characteristics.
- Try to leave a smaller carbon footprint on the earth; it’s our job a ease global warming.
- Visit my homeland.
- Learn to meditate more in a secluded setting.